Our Team of Hospitality Professionals do everything with the Guest Experience as one of our top priorities.
At Chick-fil-A 28th & Beltline, we are looking for Hospitality Professionals who love their job, Chick-fil-A culture, the awesome food, and the opportunity to positively impact millions of guests per year!
We do not require restaurant experience as a pre-requisite for consideration of employment. However, highly-qualified candidates to join our Chick-fil-A Team must possess, among many others, the following traits to be competitive in our selection process:
Jewelry / Piercing / Tattoos:
● Women & Men may wear stud earrings only in the ear lobe and no more than two per ear (excluding the back-kitchen area).
● Dangling earrings, tongue rings, nose ring/studs, or any other visible piercings are not acceptable.
● Visible tattoos must not contain profanity, be racially offensive, sexually explicit, violent, vulgar or otherwise offensive to other team members and guests.
● Tattoos must not be visible on face or neck.
● Tattoos that do not meet requirements above can be cover by approved Team Style uniform items (for example, long-sleeved polo or performance sleeve)
● Tattoos must be minimal and must be approved by operator
● Women's hair needs to be clean and worn in good taste, and must comply with local health requirements. Hair that falls down around the face must be tied back.
● Men's hair must be clean, worn in good taste, and not longer than the midpoint of the collar.
Facial hair other than a neatly trimmed mustache is unacceptable.
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook
- Understand all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation expectations.
- Execute FIFO (First In, First Out) model is being followed.
- Protect the guest experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Appropriately handle all guest issues and play a positive role in guest recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able work.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Be a team player
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
- Back of the House (BOH) -- Use holding and timing system and batch numbering on holding pans and in the chute system.
- BOH -- Track waste and store according to procedure.
- Must be available between the hours 5:30am - 5:00pm
- Available to work a minimum of 30 hours required per week.
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Outgoing and fun
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- Able to lift 40 - 60 pounds on a consistent basis