Our Team of Hospitality Professionals do everything with the Guest Experience as one of our top priorities.
At Chick-fil-A 28th & Beltline, we are looking for Hospitality Professionals who love their job, Chick-fil-A culture, the awesome food, and the opportunity to positively impact millions of guests per year!
We do not require restaurant experience as a pre-requisite for consideration of employment. However, highly-qualified candidates to join our Chick-fil-A Team must possess, among many others, the following traits to be competitive in our selection process:
Jewelry / Piercing / Tattoos:
● Women & Men may wear stud earrings only in the ear lobe and no more than two per ear (excluding the back-kitchen area).
● Dangling earrings, tongue rings, nose ring/studs, or any other visible piercings are not acceptable.
● Visible tattoos must not contain profanity, be racially offensive, sexually explicit, violent, vulgar or otherwise offensive to other team members and guests.
● Tattoos must not be visible on face or neck.
● Tattoos that do not meet requirements above can be cover by approved Team Style uniform items (for example, long-sleeved polo or performance sleeve)
● Tattoos must be minimal and must be approved by operator
● Women's hair needs to be clean and worn in good taste, and must comply with local health requirements. Hair that falls down around the face must be tied back.
● Men's hair must be clean, worn in good taste, and not longer than the midpoint of the collar.
Facial hair other than a neatly trimmed mustache is unacceptable.
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook
- Understand all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation expectations.
- Execute FIFO (First In, First Out) model is being followed.
- Protect the guest experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Appropriately handle all guest issues and play a positive role in guest recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able work.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Be a team player
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
- Back of the House (BOH) -- Use holding and timing system and batch numbering on holding pans and in the chute system.
- BOH -- Track waste and store according to procedure.
- Must be available between the hours 5:30am - 11:30pm
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours required per week.
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Outgoing and fun
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- Able to lift 40 - 60 pounds on a consistent basis
Chick-fil-A 28th & Beltline is hiring Hospitality Professionals!
A Hospitality Professional:
- Has Full Time Availability (Including Saturday)
- Understands Customer Service
- Can Anticipate Guest Needs
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
$11 per hour / Full-time Hospitality Professionals
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer college scholarships that are now $2,500 up to four years, must be eligible to apply, scholarships are competitive.
Be rewarded each semester for working a minimum number of hours while earning A' & B's in school.