Role Summary: To prepare, cook and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, with the key aim of delivering food to our guests within 90 seconds.
Jewelry / Piercing / Tattoos:
● Women & Men may wear stud earrings only in the ear lobe and no more than two per ear (excluding the back-kitchen area).
● Dangling earrings, tongue rings, nose ring/studs, or any other visible piercings are not acceptable.
● Visible tattoos must not contain profanity, be racially offensive, sexually explicit, violent, vulgar or otherwise offensive to other team members and guests.
● Tattoos must not be visible on face or neck.
● Tattoos that do not meet requirements above can be cover by approved Team Style uniform items (for example, long-sleeved polo or performance sleeve)
● Tattoos must be minimal and must be approved by operator
● Women's hair needs to be clean and worn in good taste, and must comply with local health requirements. Hair that falls down around the face must be tied back.
● Men's hair must be clean, worn in good taste, and not longer than the midpoint of the collar.
Facial hair other than a neatly trimmed mustache is unacceptable.
- Keep the kitchen neat, clean and orderly at all times
- Prepare, cook and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, meeting Chick-fil-A standards
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Manager on Duty or Kitchen Supervisor
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training to include annual re-certification
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the leadership team and operator
- Protect the interest of the operator
- Must be available between the hours 3:00pm - 11:45pm
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Great attitude
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
At Chick-fil-A, the kitchen team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.